Monday 5 February 2007

Welcome to my world!

At last I have found the will to get blogging!

I've named it 'Out on Holy Ground' after a book by Donald L. Boisvert - a very useful exploration of Gay spirituality within and without the church.

To be honest - it's just a great title and seemed very fitting for the thoughts and ramblings that will follow.

This blog is Holy Ground for me and I hope to share my thoughts on the church at this critical time as we struggle so desperately, with the issues around human sexuality.

I was a minister in the URC (United Reformed Church) before I so spectacularly fell apart and am now well on the road to loving life afresh!

However hard life gets - there is hope - thank God!
Pious it may be - but true!

I hope you will excuse the cathartic element to this site but life's experience does shape the way we feel and know God.

So - welcome one and all - to my world.
Feel free to comment, reflect and do your own thinking as I lay my own frustrations and dreams before you!!

No comments: